TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to provide you with the best possible service and to comply with our legal obligations, we will require your personal information referred to as “Order Information”. We may use your personal information to contact you with our newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email that we send to you.
- We generally follow accepted industry standards to protect your personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. You can instruct you browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However if you do not accept cookies, you may not experience optimum site usage. If you need more information on necessary/functional/performance/analytics/advertisement or other cookies, and how to disable cookies, please visit https://www.kaspersky.com
- When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Additionally, as you browse, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with our site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”. Tracking technologies also used are log files, web beacons, tags, pixels and scripts to improve and analyze our service to you. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve, optimize and assess our website service.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy &Terms web page
- When purchasing from Heila Viljoen trading as “Gen-K“ ABN 14 001 182 973 your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. For more information please email via email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the security practices nor the content of any linked websites.